Our Admissions Process takes a comprehensive approach to student registration. Everything we do during this process is geared towards families enjoying a bespoke experience that meets their child’s needs, and helps us to ensure we provide our students with the very best learning experience. The process includes:
- The family makes contact via phone or web form
- In-person or online meeting to with the family to explain their situation, learn more about the British School of Monaco Individual Programme, and establish its suitability for their child(ren).
- The family agrees to begin the application process
- The family completes application documentation process and submits all required documents, with the Administration and Assessment Fee
- The British School of Monaco Individual Programme reviews the application and prepares the assessment.
- Student is invited to undertake admissions assessment for relevant Secondary, IGCSE or A-Level subjects
- Student undertakes admissions assessment and individual interview
- Student assessment is analysed
- Letter sent to family providing confirmation of a place, along with details of the suggested Individual Programme for the student.
- The family pays the tuition fees.
- The student is formally registered with the British School of Monaco Individual Programme.